June was off to a celebratory start at Copper8, because from the beginning of the month, the company was strengthened by our new colleague Jeroen van Muiswinkel. This cheerful water sports enthusiast has been involved in the circular economy world for a long time, so he’s a good person to know – and one we’re happy to welcome to our team!
Curious about Jeroen? As always we asked him five questions to make a quick introduction.
- Describe yourself in 3 words… Connector, (Circular) Inspirer, Optimist
- What is the unique quality you bring to the team? Making the circular economy tangible, by working with the team on cool projects with clients. Based on my previous experiences, I hope to come up with crazy/fun/interesting and perhaps also strange solutions or insights, after which we will look together at what is relevant and what fits best.
- Why did you choose Copper8? After 14 years working in the corporate world (Rabobank, KPMG), I’m ready to work in a smaller and more specialized team, which primarily focuses on making an impact with interesting clients. In addition, I have known Copper8 for a long time, and I’ve always had a good feeling and positive collaboration. I am honored to be part of this unique team with an important mission.
- What is your dream project? I don’t specifically have 1 dream project, because I think a lot still needs to be done if the circular economy is to become a reality. But I’ll be happy to have projects where I can work with people to devise and implement a circular strategy!
- Where can we find you when you’re not trying to make the world a better place? On and in the water as much as possible, during a sailing, windsurfing or SUP trip. We often go to the water with our camper, at home and abroad. I like to go for a run wherever we go to explore the area. You can also find me chasing a ball on a football field, tennis or Padel court. And I’m often standing on the sideline as a (hopefully not too fanatical) parent who encourages his sons while they play football. To recover from all this activity, we like to have a drink and eat with friends. Life’s good!