During the 2015 event the main topics will be:
- Future-proof facility management: How do we involve the facilities department in digital development?
- Why will facilities management exist in the future? The shift of tasks.
- CSR: the impact of the circular economy on business and process design
- Contract management: Come to an efficient collaboration with partners
- Transform FM to primary process and make the budget available
On behalf of Copper8, Cécile van Oppen will take the attendees briefly through the theory behind the Circular Economy, after which she will outline the developments in various countries and sectors. From these developments it will be clear why this theme should be on facility managers’ radars. After her introduction, Karin Verploegen of Gispen will translate this into practice: the implications of circular thinking in project environments, and what it means for Gispen as an organization.
Copper8 and Gispen have worked closely together in the past on this topic. In 2014 Gispen won the tender that Copper8 led for Alliander, in which circular thinking was applied to the purchase of furniture. At the beginning of 2015 Copper8 renovated and decorated its own office in accordance with the principles of the Circular Economy; Gispen was once again the winner of the tendering process.
More information (in Dutch) about the meeting can be found here.