On Tuesday 6 October Opgemärkt celebrates the first TRÄFF after the summer, after a year full of highlights, to celebrate their first anniversary. Opgemärkt is an initiative for young people and by young people, whose mission is to show people that sustainable living is not only important, but also very fun. It’s not entirely illogical that Copper8 consultant Dirk Bijl de Vroe has been asked to give these young people an extra push, because Copper8 also believes in the positive approach, and the approach to sustainability!
On this 1st anniversary of Opgemärkt, Wecanteen is taking care of the delicious snacks and there will be a second hand market and music by The Cool Side of Your Pillow. The following speakers have been invited:
– Mr. Choho; sustainability alderman of Amsterdam
– Wecanteen (a platform for sustainable (corporate) restaurants)
– Ohmat (natural and sustainable yoga mats of an Amsterdam businesswoman)
– Groen020 (a green agenda in Amsterdam)
– Copper8 (sustainable cooperation)
For more information, see Opgemärkt’s website.
Location: Conscious Hotel Vondelpark, Amsterdam
Time: from 19:30 – start 20:00