Lucie was already contributing to our mission, and from November this smart bon vivant will strengthen our team as a consultant – we’re delighted!
Curious about Lucie? In the Copper8 tradition, we asked her five questions as a quick introduction.
- Describe yourself in 3 words… Empathetic, enthusiastic and assertive
- What is your unique quality in the team? I see myself as a connector. I get energy from talking to people; I like to hear and weigh different perspectives, and at the same time I am driven to finding our way efficiently to a shared conclusion.
- Why did you choose Copper8? In terms of content, Copper8 is unique in my opinion, as it combines being able to work concretely on the transition to a circular economy and the ability to think about a more sustainable future in an abstract and idealistic way. In addition, during the internship I did here, I realized this way of working really appeals to me. I am inspired by the female leadership of Noor and Cécile, the trust in and between colleagues, the pursuit of impact rather than turnover and the intrinsic motivation everyone has as a result. This is reason enough to choose Copper8!
- What is your dream project? In my dream project, I’m sitting down with the aviation industry and convincing them to raise prices to discourage cheap flying.
- If you’re not making the world a better place, where can we find you? I like to surround myself with people – preferably friends and family. I’m making the most of every ray of sunshine, I’m hunting for second-hand clothes or I’m cooking.