From march 5 through 7 ‘Futurebuild’ will be hosted at ExCeL in London. As the name suggests, this conference is about the future of the construction industry. Hot topics this year are sustainable and circular construction.
A special ‘WasteZone’ has been curated by the University of Brighton. At this podium knowledge will be shared about circular construction. A large delegation of Dutch organizations has been asked to come and share their experiences of the past few years. The delegation of speakers consists of:
- Eveline Jonkhoff, Municipality of Amsterdam
- Christian van Maaren, Excess Materials Exchange
- Cécile van Oppen, Copper8
- Gerard Roemers, Metabolic
- Pablo van den Bosch, Madaster
- Tjeerd Haccou, Space & Matter
- Arjan van Timmeren, AMS Institute
- Jasper Brommet, StoneCycling
- Marieke Rietbergen, Design Innovation Group
- Petran van Heel, ABN AMRO
Copper8’s Cécile will speak twice. Curious to learn more about the program? More information can be found here.